Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   question for the ladies (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32150)

Rhiannon 11-26-2007 01:48 PM

question for the ladies

When you are masturbating..
Would you rather use a vibrator or your hands?

Personally my fingers don't work as well as a vibrator type of thing

Lilith 11-26-2007 03:39 PM

I like the feeling of beeing filled so I use a glass dildo inside and a vibe on my clit.

Pita 12-01-2007 09:25 PM

If I want to really drag it out then I like to use my fingers. For a fast and hard come then I use the vibe or better yet the Hitachi. :)

I'm also in agreement with Lil and love my glass or cyberskin dildo along with a vibe.

OK, I need to go now! :brows:

osuche 12-02-2007 12:30 PM

I usually use my fingers.....or his. ;)

Outlaw 12-02-2007 04:34 PM

Really depends on how much time I have and how horny I am.

Wicked Wanda 12-08-2007 12:58 PM

variations

It depends on what I want from my orgasm...

I have been accused of being "moody" and I suppose that applies as much to my varying needs, my different levels of sexual desire.

Sometimes I just need to relieve a little tension and I may not have access to a toy, (I don't keep one in my purse at work anymore) so my hand does fine as a means of simple, quick, (it doesn't take me that long) short term relief.

Sometimes I need something more intense, more of a full release, and if the opportunity presents itself, (I have a toy, a vibe, in my car) I use it, most recently in a shopping mall garage in Houston. (Yes, the though of being watched is a HUGE turn on). The orgasms I get with a large vibe are more intense and leave me feeling more relaxed and satisified, and closer to feeling sated.

In bed, especially with a partner, I have been using a combination of dildo and vibe. (dildo in my rear, vibe in my pussy and on my clit)

mmmmmyesss....

The best is a tongue or a real cock though... maybe with a toy...

:undies:

WW

Englishlush 12-08-2007 04:14 PM

Vibrator - I'm lazy! :p

AZRedHot 12-08-2007 06:38 PM

Hands, or just a nice realistic dildo. Vibrators have never done much for me; they numb me too fast. I splurged on the Hitachi magic wand once upon a time. I'm thinking it'd be great for sanding a deck, but I'd like to keep my bits as-is. I actually use the thing as a back massager--just like the picture on the box! :)

wyndhy 01-18-2008 04:28 PM

i'm not one to limit myself and i've been known to use anything from a vibe to the corner of the bathroom vanity but i love my hands. my index finger specifically (or index and middle fingers) making yummy, slippery little circular motions right at the top of my clit while the rest of my fingers hold open my pussy and maybe i just tap at the opening of my vagina lightly with a pinky. sweet and intense. i find when only using a vibe that my orgasm isn't nearly as intense. like azred said, it's kinda numb.

Lilith 01-18-2008 04:48 PM

me next???^^^^ :nod:

wyndhy 01-18-2008 04:52 PM

you want me to doodle with your fucksy?

hell yes.

Lilith 01-18-2008 04:59 PM

we can doodle all the day;)

WildIrish 01-19-2008 05:10 PM

Did someone say doodle?

As in cheese doodle? They're orange, you know.

Day-glo ;)

Oldfart 01-19-2008 07:46 PM

Did you have polly waffles over there, cylindrical chocolate waffles with marshmallow filling.

Just had a Diva/Sharni moment there.