Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Double Penetration (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33018)

AngelicVampires 06-15-2008 10:14 PM

Double Penetration

I have always wanted to try a MMF combination. The closest I have ever gotten was with a guy and a toy. For those of you who have actually done some DP, what were your thoughts on it?

BamaKyttn 06-16-2008 01:53 PM

my thoughts???

OW GOD WHY DID THE GUY WITH THE BIG DICK GET TO POKE ME IN THE ASS

Oldfart 06-16-2008 04:12 PM

Nah, more than one partner at a time would just dilute the experience for me. It's all about the physical and emotional connection, so why take away from that?

Lord Snow 06-16-2008 06:50 PM

I'm new to the whole sex thing myself, but I'm sure as with anything sexual, make sure you trust whoever you're with to stop if you say to.

Wicked Wanda 06-16-2008 10:19 PM

Do it. You will not be disappointed.

My experiences with DP have been wonderful, amazingly intense, and oh my GOD! happy-making.

The most intense, overwhelming, mind blowing orgasms of my life have been from double penetration.

WW :3way:

FallenAngel5 06-17-2008 12:39 AM

This is on my to-do list as well... near the top. I anxiously await others' thoughts.

bh4229 06-17-2008 06:22 AM

i will volunteer as ONE of the duo!! :)

Oldfart 06-18-2008 07:37 AM

Bonjour Jacques.

Whatever happened with the movie,WW?

Wicked Wanda 06-23-2008 06:40 AM

(sigh)
I talked to her last week. I never knew this was such a slow thing.
I have seen a few stills, and a very short clip, and no more.

WW

p.s.

Bama, let the guy with the LITTLE thingy do the back door honors.

Just never EVER tell him that is why he gets the treat. Men have no sense of humor about that sort of thing.

W

BamaKyttn 06-24-2008 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
(sigh)

p.s.

Bama, let the guy with the LITTLE thingy do the back door honors.

Just never EVER tell him that is why he gets the treat. Men have no sense of humor about that sort of thing.

W

Problem was that he was my b/f and said "no one else is going to fuck my g/f's pussy!"

you know me.... >bows head< "As you wish, love."

AZRedHot 06-28-2008 01:41 AM

I'm a fan. It's been some years, but I remember it fondly. Very, very fondly. There's nothing quite like being that full, surrounded by warm manly flesh. Mmmmm....

scotzoidman 06-28-2008 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
Problem was that he was my b/f and said "no one else is going to fuck my g/f's pussy!"

you know me.... >bows head< "As you wish, love."

I would think that as the owner of said pussy (not to mention the other hole as well), you should have had some say in who gets what...but that's just me :shrug:

BamaKyttn 06-28-2008 10:38 PM

Darling, as a few of my pixies do know.... I'm not much one to stand up and make waves... I do as I'm told. I'm a good sub.

Emzo 07-12-2008 10:04 AM

only once, but i have had the experience of double penetration. its an intense, amazing feeling of being filled in both pussy and ass at the same time. its something to be tried, but if anal sex isnt for you then of course i wouldnt recommend it.

KrazyKU 07-16-2008 04:02 PM

are you taking volunteers?