Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thong Check (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34173)

Jax 06-24-2009 10:36 AM

Thong Check

Are Thongs (as undies) still in vogue...or less popular? Being a guy, I'd say less popular as I don't seem to see them as much on gals bending over or in the 'sale' view as you walk by a store in the mall.

Lilith 06-24-2009 11:53 AM

I have no use for them.

AngelicVampires 06-24-2009 08:16 PM

I don't really like butt floss...

Lord Snow 06-24-2009 08:28 PM

What a shame, the right thong on the right girl gives her legs and ass a most attractive look.

pinkFlames 06-24-2009 11:25 PM

I'm not the right girl, I look ridiculous in them.

themi01 06-25-2009 09:10 AM

Pink Flames I'd like to see you in a thong urm then nothing at all would be nice too :wink:

flywater 06-25-2009 09:32 PM

thank goodness my wife, who is older than all the females who have posted on this thread, still loves her thongs. Even better is that I still love her in them. Guess it all has to do with self-confidence!

Lilith 06-25-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywater
thank goodness my wife, who is older than all the females who have posted on this thread, still loves her thongs. Even better is that I still love her in them. Guess it all has to do with self-confidence!

Or wearing what makes you happy/comfortable regardless of what someone else thinks/wants.

Lord Snow 06-25-2009 09:55 PM

You bring up a good point Flywater. Sexy has a lot to do with self confidence. Though speaking as a creature of comfort......whatever floats your boat and are comfortable wearing.

Lilith 06-25-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
You bring up a good point Flywater. Sexy has a lot to do with self confidence. Though speaking as a creature of comfort......whatever floats your boat and are comfortable wearing.

I totally agree that sexy does have a lot to do with self confidence.that being said, I know a lot of women who can make granny panties look sexy. Personally I prefer the boy cut panties, especially lace ones. They are what makes me feel sexiest.

rottn 06-30-2009 10:04 PM

Not a fan of thongs here either. Like AV said - butt floss. Just not comfy to me. But having said that, I do own a few... and will wear them once in a blue moon to turn hubby on. ;)

citrus 07-01-2009 12:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Since seeing John Travolta as "Tony Manero" in "Saturday Night Fever" wearing that bikini brief, I have worn the lo-rise brief and then the thong.

I now wear the thong exclusively. If I don underwear. Typically, the fabric will be a cotton, made for men manufacture. Occasionally I've found a ladies thong with just the right feel and comfort for my need. But, that's rare, as my penis and testicles are huge and the feminine thong just can't provide the coverage without slipping off to one side or the other.

citrus 07-01-2009 12:29 AM

and, "No, I'm not a big cocked megalomaniac" :brows:

citrus 07-01-2009 12:35 AM

OH!!!!
btw: rather, in response to our lovely friend jax's threadstart, I do sincerely believe that more and more women are preferring the thong or at least the boy-shorts styling of thong wear. I am an eye witness in this experience. :undies:

osuche 07-16-2009 04:29 PM

I prefer thongs. I don't care if I look more/less sexy in them, but I got SICK and TIRED of typical panties giving me wedgies and riding up. I find that if I buy good thongs, they stay where needed with no adjustment necessary. :)