Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Missed Me! Missed Me!! Now ya gotta kiss me ;) (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34950)

nikki1979 05-09-2010 06:13 PM

Missed Me! Missed Me!! Now ya gotta kiss me ;)

:molest:

missed you all so much!!! gimme some cliff notes on what ive missed in my absence!!! i was gone but yall were never forgotten!!

my cliff notes......

bought a house in the country....(still far to many neighbors)
stopped tryin to have more kids, it just wasnt working and im much happier now that im not trying anymore.....
working on the air force base ...
brewing my own beers n wines now....
still making my jewelry....
making quilts now ....
going back to school (i know i had said i wanted to, well i finally started LOL)
my daughter is now in the 2nd grade (OMFG where did time go)
same ole shit dif day when it comes to Jeep, but were holding it together for now LOL!

and last but most def not least
still yalls kinky bitch!!

YOUR TURN!!!
i need to know what ive missed , whos still here , who has left us, and what are yall doing with life??

jseal 05-09-2010 06:28 PM

:wave:

I'm still hangin' out in the games section.

... but you may have noticed. LOL!

Great to see you back! :thumb:

Oldfart 05-09-2010 07:12 PM

Retired early.

Travelling while we are still young enough (a lot).

Enjoying life.

Lilith 05-09-2010 08:40 PM

I'm still teaching and learning.

Worked full time and took 9 hours. Trying to recover.

Planning a big summer trip.

pinkFlames 05-09-2010 09:28 PM

Well, I joined and have been running amok throughout the place. :D

PantyFanatic 05-09-2010 11:45 PM

And I peek up her ^^^ skirt every time she runs past.:tongue: (now I just have to get her to slow down)

Still pretty much the same here.:) Sharni and PixieSprite change their nick like socks or like LordSnow changes motorcycles, DB keeps scaring all the animals in the woods by wearing nothing but his camera, OldFart can't find his house, Gekko is still playing with his lizard, VT came back to tease me along with ShadowDance, Tess, AZ Red, Soph, Rhiannon, FallenAngel, OSUCHE when she's not busy running corporate America (we need to talk to her about that :rolleyes2) along with the other Pixie ladies. (I'm loving every minute of it :slurp: ) jSeal is still showing us he can count, ScotZoid shoots me down with his quick quips, ScareCrow and Booger keeps hiding in the bushes but Boog has quit guarding the empty chat, and Aqua is still sniffing Lilith whenever she's not picking on me (which isn't very often:whack: ).

All and all, ............. still a very wonderful and special place. :thumbs:

dicksbro 05-10-2010 04:59 AM

:x: Missed Ya! Missed Ya!! Now I went and kissed ya!

Not too much has changed ...

Still do a lot of volunteer work
Expecting our 9th grandchild in November
After making the past four PAGANs, looks like we'll miss one this year :(

nikki1979 05-10-2010 05:45 AM

:D so glad to hear so many are still here holding down the fort :D and i love reading the catch ups!

Lord Snow 05-10-2010 10:37 AM

PF I don't change motorcycles like.......(wait, what are they're nicks now?)......those two lovely ladies you mentioned change their nicknames. I only own two motorcycles and one of them I'm trying to sell still (deal I mentioned a few weeks ago fell through, extremely long story). Welcome back, though unfortunately you left well before I joined.

dm383 05-10-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
And I peek up her ^^^ skirt every time she runs past.:tongue: (now I just have to get her to slow down)

Still pretty much the same here.:) Sharni and PixieSprite change their nick like socks or like LordSnow changes motorcycles, DB keeps scaring all the animals in the woods by wearing nothing but his camera, OldFart can't find his house, Gekko is still playing with his lizard, VT came back to tease me along with ShadowDance, Tess, AZ Red, Soph, Rhiannon, FallenAngel, OSUCHE when she's not busy running corporate America (we need to talk to her about that :rolleyes2) along with the other Pixie ladies. (I'm loving every minute of it :slurp: ) jSeal is still showing us he can count, ScotZoid shoots me down with his quick quips, ScareCrow and Booger keeps hiding in the bushes but Boog has quit guarding the empty chat, and Aqua is still sniffing Lilith whenever she's not picking on me (which isn't very often:whack: ).

All and all, ............. still a very wonderful and special place. :thumbs:

And MEEEEE!!!!! I'm still here, if only now and again!!

Welcome back sexy!! :kisser: :kisser: :thumbs: :D

gekkogecko 05-10-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1979
still yalls kinky bitch!!

WhooHoo! Got the pics to prove it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1979
YOUR TURN!!! i need to know ..., and what are yall doing with life??

Been busy nuking an unborn femminist gay whale for jesus.

nikki1979 05-11-2010 04:25 PM

its so good to see so many old faces!!!! and i cant wait to meet all the new ones!!

emptymoon 05-11-2010 07:50 PM

I'm new here
Welcome back, here's hopin to get to know ya better

Aqua 05-12-2010 03:20 PM

Hey nikki, great to see you back!

As far as what's going on... PF pretty much nailed it. :p :rofl:

mayhem1978 05-16-2010 04:24 PM

Well I may not be around as much as I want but I am still here but now I'm in the usa with my beloved