Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I am just being curious........ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4347)

Lovediva 11-04-2001 04:43 PM

I am just being curious........

Which is better?

Being the Seducer or the Seducee?

And why?

Lovediva 11-04-2001 04:54 PM

Oops!! I forgot to answer!

I love Seducing my man!
Especially when he is not in the mood! I try my hardest to completely please him!

ROCKHARD 11-04-2001 05:57 PM

Good Question

I love both but I guess I like seducing best.

StroKing 11-04-2001 06:05 PM

I am a seducer. Why? Cause my girlfriend won't be the seducer.:rolleyes:

PantyFanatic 11-04-2001 06:13 PM

I seduce first..........

My dear lady, I believe by now most of us have been both the fox and the hound at different times. Personally I usually prefer to be the leader the first couple of intimate encounters. It just feels natural for me to be the explorer. It seems to take the pressure of my lover as she can guide me to her preferences. After we are comfortable enough with each other I will introduce some variations. I have found after this point we are secure with each other and ourselves enough to really get our freak on. It seems we start taking turns with initiation and direction.

Works for me!

Nubian 11-04-2001 06:19 PM

I like both...

but if forced to choose, I would prefer to be seduced. There's nothing quite like being desired by the opposite sex, and her letting you know it. What a rush!!!

TDK 11-04-2001 06:54 PM

me? ummm would have to be Seduced....heheh, would just liek to have a girl do suprise me and get me all horny up :D

would DIva be interested in seducing me??? .... oops thinking out loud

Oldfart 11-04-2001 07:32 PM

Seduced.

It is far more flattering to be sought after than to just

get a glint in your eye and go chasing. The group of men

who need the conquest to feel like men are not my speed.

rockman 11-05-2001 12:55 AM

SEDUCED, i'm waiting for you to seduce me diva

Lovediva 11-05-2001 06:37 AM

Sheesh!!!!!!!

Everyone wants me to seduce them..... ;) :(

Nobody ever wants to Seduce me!!!! :D :D :D ;)

(As I chuckle jokingly..heeheehee)

TDK 11-05-2001 07:07 AM

ill do both, hehehe, Ill seduce u Diva :D

then u can seduce me, hehehe :D

celt guy 11-05-2001 07:26 AM

me me me

diva,
I normally prfer to be pursued, but you are definately one fox i would be happy to hound. Dont blame me if it becomes a kanine theme though.

c.g.

NaughtyGirl 11-05-2001 08:00 AM

I like being seduced, but once in a while I love to seduce my man because it takes him by surprise and I love the look he gets when I do. There is nothing more fun then getting a guy all hot and horny

m45 11-05-2001 09:01 AM

Well we have been together so long that there is not much of that left, if goes more like this, "want to take a shower?" :p "Ya sure, what do you want to do?" :D As in what kind of sex do you want?
Then from there,
Quote:
It seems we start taking turns with initiation and direction.

But as a hunter in the 80's I loved to be seduced by the ladies at the bar, was fun getting picked up, but yet is was fun doing the pick up too...

So either way for me..
:D

Lady Pleaser 11-05-2001 05:22 PM

Who would not like to be seduce by the lovely Diva? I also like to be seduced once in a will.