Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Would you or Not? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5668)

cockalot 12-17-2001 05:02 PM

Would you or Not?

If you saw a guy jerking off, and he asked you to finish him off would you or not?

Sharni 12-17-2001 05:11 PM

It would depend i spose....is it a private place....if i knew the fella..the mood i'm in at the time...if it were a stranger i doubt it very much...

Sharniqua

Nubian 12-17-2001 05:26 PM

I wouldn't...

but I guess that's because my gate doesn't swing both ways;)

Lovediva 12-17-2001 08:53 PM

Welll......if it's a stranger....I wouldn't...don't know where the dick has been..... ewwwww....

But if it was a PIXIE's man.....definetly yes!!!! :D :D ;)

(Cause I know where there dicks have been.......in their palms!!!!!!!!! :p :p :D )

Prophet Reality 12-17-2001 09:30 PM

I would have to agree with Nubian, I don't swing that way. Now if it was one of the Pixies ladies, well I would jump in and do anything she asked me to do.

Oh yeah Diva......

Would you help me finish, I think it needs a ladies touch!

motega20 12-18-2001 03:29 PM

Well...

Unlike Nubian and Prophet my gate does swing that way... :) I think that it would be fun if you knew the person I mean if it was a stranger I DEFINATELY would not. That would be jsut nasty. I, however, probably wouldn't. Perhaps a few years ago I would have.... but not any more.

Glyndwr 12-18-2001 08:53 PM

Didn't George Michael get a top ten hit record out of a similar question? :D :D

davethegreat 12-19-2001 02:03 AM

I'd finish him/her off, i think it would be one of those memorable experiences...stranger/friend whatever getting off is very pleasurable; sometimes people could literally use a hand.

RedNLaycee 12-19-2001 09:45 AM

I don't think I would if it was a stranger, don't know which animal he's been pokin...if it was someone I know...hell yeah!! wouldn't have to ask me twice!!

Irish 12-19-2001 09:56 AM

Like Nubian&Prophet;I;also don't swing that way!I would;
probably;watch.If it was a female;I;would help but only if she
wanted me to.Many people; like a stranger; to watch but not have
contact. Irish

Oldfart 12-19-2001 12:25 PM

No, not my scene.

rabbit 12-19-2001 07:46 PM

well...

If it was a woman I knew, yes I would finish her off. This actually happened once...my tongue got quite an unexpected workout that morning! YUMMY! ;)

As far as a man goes, I tried swinging my gate that way a couple of times but it was not for me. I guess I am just too heterosexual. In other words, I love women too much! ;)

rabbit

davethegreat 12-20-2001 01:46 AM

Today after work i put actions to this question, i was chocking the chicken in my dodge staring different women down as they walked out of the shopping mall...praying one of em would come and finish me off, sadly all i got was abunch of fingers and almost got beat down by a few un-happy(to put it mildly) husbands.

-dave

Goddess 12-20-2001 03:20 AM

If it were some random stranger, no. *shudder*
If it were one of my guy friends, yeah buddy!! A couple of them are soooo hot... *drool*

Irish 12-20-2001 08:05 AM

davethegreat----Knowing some of; the possive husbands; that I
know;You're lucky that they didn't really stomp you!I know;some
of my buddies;that would turn over ;your car;to get to you.I asked;my wife;this question;years ago when we shared a duplex
with my Brother-in law and her sister.She;admitted;that she would love to watch him;unknowingly;and had seen her sister do
it in their bedroom,before marriage. Irish