Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pleasure Kit (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5906)

souls_cry2000 01-19-2002 06:46 PM

Pleasure Kit

1 Attachment(s)
hello people!

i'm putting together a pleasure kit for a special weekend/weekday(s). i've gathered together a host of things that i've bought over the last few years such as: cat-of-nine-tails, vibrator/dildos, massage oils, ropes and other bindings, etc.

i've got a load of ideas and was trying to figure out some other things to add maybe a few original ones or some new applications for the old ones. my girl and i have been playing a game lately after watching "fight club". we give each other "homework" assignments until the next time we see each other. the most recent one she gave me was for me to paint my toe nails. if i perform the said act then she'll do some extra special for me. it's easy to do something you want to do and get something cool in return it's another to do something you dislike or feel is a bit foolish.

well that last statement goes on the list under the section of things to do. okay people i'm getting to the point here. your "homework" assignment if you choose to accep it is to write a list of everyday items that can be used in a sexual manner. write the object and it's use down. the othe assignment is to come up with a "homework" assignment similar to the one i mentioned earlier. it can be sexual in nature or not.

thanks people:)

souls cry
p.s. i'm leaving you with one of my favorite pics. i'm still working on duplicating this intricate not system in my relationship.

hotgirl4u2nite 01-19-2002 07:18 PM

?????

I am not sure if I am understanding the question correctly or not, but I'm offering a suggestion anyway.

Go to an artist supply store and buy a Chinese paintbrush. It is so soft. It feels like a whisper on your skin. Use it to caress or be caressed. I especially like it gently stroked over my ears, down along my jawline, over my nipples, down my sides and up my inner thigh......ohhhh it is to die for.

Enjoy!:D

souls_cry2000 01-19-2002 07:34 PM

:)

You've got the right idea.

hotgirl4u2nite 01-19-2002 07:39 PM

Glad I could help, if I think of anything else, I'll be sure to post it for you! :D

looga 01-24-2002 07:09 PM

Extra Gear

:p :D :D :D MEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEEEEEESE:D :D :D :D

Prophet Reality 01-25-2002 01:10 AM

Not original, but fun!

Okay here it goes.
Take a standard beeswax candle, a bowl of ice cubes, and silk scarves. Now tie your partner to the bed. Rub the ice cubes all over her/ his chest, then slowly drip the lit beeswax candle over her/ his chest. Miss the nipples unless they are into pain. Then rub the ice cube over the waxed area and use your teeth to pull it off the skin.
I find it to be very tantalizing, erotic, and yes painful. But sometimes pain can be pleasureable too.

looga 01-25-2002 05:30 PM

Hi Reality

:confused: :confused: :confused: Who would swap a mouthfull of beeswax for a mouthful of nice succulent nipple, navel or what-have-you.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Not me!!!!:) :)

souls_cry2000 04-02-2002 03:39 AM

Nylon stockings, candles, and feather dusters work well also.

Oldfart 04-02-2002 04:29 AM

Survival kit

Take the everyday household items.......

1. Dehydrated Diva

2. Dehydrated wonderful weekend.

3. Dehydrated butterscotch schnapps

4. Dehydrated bloody good time.

5. Water, lots of water.

danziggy 04-02-2002 04:38 AM

some items i would have to say......

bottle of good wine - for licking off different parts of the body
scarf/handcuffs
blind-fold
anything that you can insert safely.

a game i like is to tie up your partner and blindfold them. they then have to guess what you are probing/touching them with. great fun but gets messy with cream and stuff.
:D ;) :p :D

Lovediva 04-02-2002 08:53 AM

Quote:
1. Dehydrated Diva

Damn ..I am sooooooo thirsty!!!!!!! I need a "Cum" drink! :D :D

axe31 04-02-2002 06:08 PM

shave kit get her to shave your body hair then wear
silk underwear and pj or if your realy adventuas her
under wear and nighty

Oldfart 04-02-2002 06:33 PM

Diva.

On the way.

looga 04-02-2002 07:06 PM

Who want's extras anyway.

:p :p All thats needed in a love/sex kit is a willing partner, a comfortable location, an open mind and plenty of time.
:D :D A long tongue cums in handy if blessed with such equipment :eek: :eek: :p :p :)

MissX 04-03-2002 04:11 PM

Ok I'm new at this so be gentle, Im a shy person so a recent challenge or homework assignment was to go to our cinema with a mate and bloke, freshly shaved pussy, no knickers, with my "jangle balls" inside my pussy.

I started the night thinking "what if I get knocked down?"...ended the night thinking "wish he'd take me here and now"