Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ass blastin' women (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5998)

burp 01-27-2002 05:47 PM

Ass blastin' women

Do ladies really lose bowel control after you blast em' in the ass?

Nubian 01-27-2002 06:54 PM

O.K. Gross!!!

Fallen_Angel 01-27-2002 07:11 PM

You sure have replaced anal sex with a very romantic term, geez. I've never had that happen personally, but I've heard that it can happen. Some how I don't think you'll be getting much anal sex if you ask a women if you can ass blast them though :)

burp 01-27-2002 07:25 PM

My girlfriend said she'd let me try this, but I was talking to someone else about this & she said when she tried it that it hurt really bad and afterwards she had to fart & accidentally crapped herself. I want to try this, but not if it's gonna make a big ol' mess. I love my girlfriend & don't want to dissapoint her!

Sharni 01-27-2002 09:46 PM

Hmmmm....i partake in Anal sex and have never had a " big ol' mess' yet....but then i prepare myself beforehand.

Sharniqua

Ezmirella 01-28-2002 12:35 PM

Alrighty then...

I can safely say that I've never lost bowel control during or after anal sex and I've done it several times. Tis' my favorite sexual act.

And I have to agree with Fallen Angel, if you ask a woman if you can "ass blast" them, I don't think you're going to get anywhere. Why not just ask her if she's into fudge packing?

Aqua 01-28-2002 01:18 PM

I'm really big into anal sex, (thankfully, so is my wife), but in all my years, going back through all the anal sex I've ever had, there's never been a big mess, or a little mess for that matter.

Prophet Reality 01-29-2002 12:35 PM

I myself enjoy anal sex, and in all the years that I have enjoyed it, the only thing that I have noticed is the woman's urge to release the built up air inside of her ass. Therefore, releasing an embarassing fart to most of them.

Wicked Wanda 01-29-2002 01:11 PM

Ass Blasting!!!???? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

That is such a horrible name for a fun, loving, INTENSE sexual treat! (for both people involved!)

I know you will NEVER get to try it if you don't try a different name for it...

IF I am not prepared for the experience, (a trip to the women's room) semen can have a slight enema- like effect on me... (semen has it's own lubricant quality) but it has never been any kind of "mess", big or small, just a need to quietly excuse myself and go to the women's room afterwards... but I miss out on some fun afterplay that way, so I try to pepeare ahead of time...

Wickedly,

WW

looga 01-29-2002 10:47 PM

!!!! BURP !!!!

:rolleyes: I think Burp has a few things to learn about sex, anal and vaginal. I don't think I have heard a more crude way to regard or describe anal sex:D :D , Have a good think about your terminology Burp and one day you may be rewarded .:rolleyes:

Aqua 01-30-2002 05:53 PM

Burp, I hope your taking notes...

Quote:
I know you will NEVER get to try it if you don't try a different name for it...

That pretty much sums it up.