Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Location, Location, Location (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6368)

Lilith 03-13-2002 08:54 AM

Location, Location, Location

You know what they say...it's all about location, location, location! I am very curious if you guys have a special location that you want to have sex but have not done so yet! Is it somewhere too public, or too kinky, or just flat out weird like mine?.....

We built this huge tree house, very high and when the wind blows it creaks and rocks between the trees it is connected to. I can hear it right now. Well it is calling me...... I every once in a while think I really need to crawl up there and christen it.

What about you? Is there a place you have thought about?

Hard Jake 03-13-2002 09:54 AM

Sex on a floatie

I'm sure a lot of people have already tried it, and I'm not sure how weird it is, but I always want to try and have sex in the pool on top of a floating raft, or like with one of those rubber rings. Sometimes I go to the pool and see those little floaties kids always have, like shaped like little animals and shit, and it turns me on hard (the floats, not the kids- what do you think, I'm some kind of perv?!)

Lilith 03-13-2002 10:01 AM

Yep... Definitely a perv...you can see my neighbor's pool from my treehouse:D

Hard Jake 03-13-2002 10:07 AM

Really?

When do they go out of town?
hahaha

mindboxer505 03-13-2002 10:49 AM

there is a public lake close to where we are moving.........has some nice place to ''christen'' couple of them where we could have a quikie in the water............definite potential...and the town park.........nice jungle gym just waiting............just have to look around the town for more..hehehehehehe!!!!

Aqua 03-13-2002 10:53 AM

I've still to 'christen' my VW! Would love to 'park' out in a secluded area and make-out with my wife and 'go all the way'!! We could pretend we were in high school again... ;)

Lilith 03-13-2002 10:59 AM

Aqua~
My friend just got a new bug and I am dieing to get hubby and christen it but good for her. It is so tiny I can just picture it bouncing... just maing sure it's a 'love bug'.LOL:D

MrX 03-13-2002 12:54 PM

Bit of a similar thing to Aquaman, Me And MissX want to go out in my car, She's wearing her short skirt, Hold-ups and knee length boots , Go somewhere secluded, then i get to take her on the bonnet...
Hmmm Need to go somewhere so i can prop up the digital camera....

MissX 03-13-2002 03:36 PM

s'cuse me MrX can it be somewhere secluded but also with the danger of being discovered....rowr!

MrX 03-13-2002 03:44 PM

sigh... alright then...

Lovediva 03-13-2002 07:29 PM

I have Always wanted to have sex in a Hot Air Balloon...

But it hasen't happened yet. :(

mtavistar 03-13-2002 09:12 PM

HMMMMM.......I have always wanted to have sex in a dark elevator......maybe tonight I'll pull my love into one and break the lights.

jay 03-13-2002 11:50 PM

on a roller coaster I don't know how yet but I am going to do it even just oral would be good

Lilith 03-13-2002 11:58 PM

count me out my sweet ... no roller coasters unless you really want a lapfull.......lol :D

jay 03-14-2002 12:01 AM

how about a meragoround?????? or the giha on a bumpy road??