Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How many women would... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6407)

souls_cry2000 03-17-2002 10:16 PM

How many women would...

Quote:
ROCKHARD: Not saying I do but...
Does anyone ever swap under clothing with the opposite sex. Like men, do you ever wear panties and women, do you ever wear mens underwear?

I must say the idea is intriging!

After reading a the above thread I became curious. Ladies honestly, how many of you would like to see your men wear your skimpiest underwear? After some complaints I've heard about thongs and g-strings from women, how many would wish this upon them out of revenge?

Know us men if the right woman asked we'd do it in a heart beat.

Lilith 03-17-2002 10:30 PM

I love my man in my underwear......... but while I am in them :D I prefer my guys in various states of dressed and undressed in their own things... I just so love the manliness of men.

Wicked Wanda 03-18-2002 11:45 AM

*uncontroled giggling*

No, i don't think so... even if I found someone that small who could fit in my undies....

*more giggling*

WW

sadora 03-18-2002 11:54 AM

Well, I for one love a man in stockings. Not into the whole drag thing, but a pair of thigh-highs is yummy!

Lovediva 03-18-2002 11:58 AM

My man wear my undies/clothes????

OMG you've got to be kidding!!!

Mr.Macho won't even wear my sweatshirt!!! LMFAO!:D

souls_cry2000 03-18-2002 04:26 PM

I thought you and the ladies'd get a kick outta it, Diva.

Tango Seven 03-18-2002 04:33 PM

I can't think of anything so off putting - You have to be kidding, right?

MissX 03-18-2002 05:50 PM

and Im now going to spend the whole of tomorrow imagining the blokes at my work dressed in thongs and stockings....I so ain't gonna get any work done, will probably get sent home for laughing uncontrollably
:D:D

MTBsweetie 03-19-2002 12:17 AM

I like my man in boxers best... he has a sexy bum, but he's more comfortable naked than in a thong... I suppose i can see why... some things just take a bit of getting used to. However, the mental discomfort would far outweigh the physical.

I'm sure there are some folks out there who would enjoy it, we just don't happen to be two of them... To each his own :)

MissX 03-19-2002 01:13 AM

Each to their own

Yeah MTBsweetie you're right each to their own. Some of my work mates are very "macho" and that was the first image that popped into my head.

But I'm always curious and open to new ideas, are there any other positive comments out there as well as Sadora's?

:)

Kissy 03-19-2002 03:08 PM

Are You asking my opinion or what I think his would be?

I personally just can't imagine it without laughing, I think he'd be so uncomfortable it would show. And my husband couldn't fit in my panties anyway. It just sounds too much like something he'd do as a joke. but if the right man was comfortable with it then I'm sure it would be sexy. But he's gotta be the right man. My husband is hairy and has a gut, I don't think that combined with skimpy satin would be a turn on for me personally, but hey maybe I should try it first...yeah right he'd laugh me out of the house. :p

BamaKyttn 03-20-2002 01:01 AM

Souls, hon have you been trying on my pink lace and satin?
Always
Kyttn
P.S. I wouldnt suggest it the lace part isnt too comfy

souls_cry2000 03-20-2002 01:24 AM

Kyttn,

I'm not big on lace, love. Although I do like the satin. I think I'd look better in a g-string. I think Chippendales is hiring. ;)

BamaKyttn 03-20-2002 01:55 AM

baby, you know you'd give those men a complex.... hung like you are >grin<

Always,
Kyttn

Aqua 03-20-2002 03:45 PM

I wear my wife's undies occasionally... I'm wearing a pair in these pics... The wet thread You might have to scroll down a bit to get to my pics... they're not the frilly lacy kind though. If my wife asked me to wear frilly lacy panties for her, I would.