Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Footwear - what turns you on? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6494)

Bobz 03-26-2002 04:03 PM

Footwear - what turns you on?

Is it just me or are different kinds of footwear add incredible to sexual experiences. Me, I'm a sucker for women in black knee boots. The mere sight of them excites me rigid! What do others think??

Aqua 03-26-2002 04:09 PM

I kinda like socks on a girl... they can be really sexy to me. Just look at Christine's kitchen chair thread! YUM! Thigh high stockings are good too! :D

Bobz 03-26-2002 04:13 PM

Good point on the socks - Christine looks great. Another thing - do toe rings work for people?

PlayfulTigress 03-26-2002 04:13 PM

Re: Footwear - what turns you on?

Sorry, but there's no foot wear out there that turns me on.

Men with a foot fetish, on the other hand... Now that's anotehr story! ;)

(Right, Master? :D )

PlayfulTigress 03-26-2002 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobz
Another thing - do toe rings work for people?

I wear one. :o All the time in fact. :) Mine has two dolphins with their bodies placed as if a Yin Yang.

And, on an added note, I keep my tosies painted a slut red for Master... :D

axe31 03-26-2002 04:22 PM

iam a fan of feet in stockings verry sexy i have also worn some of
the stockings and heels for a fancy dress party thay may look good but are difficult to wear ;)
Quote:
worshop at the feet of a goddess

Bobz 03-26-2002 04:27 PM

For Axe

Did it turn you on to be in the heels and stockings or was it just a bit of a laugh until you fell down the stairs?:p

Sarriah 03-26-2002 04:30 PM

well i like to wear strapy platform shoes, heals that show toes, not spiked heals but platform heals. I also keep my toenails painted red (maybe ill take a pic of my fav shoes tonight anyone want to see ?) and i wear a toe ring, BUT it broke today :( guess ill buy more :D ok bye
Sar :D

Bobz 03-26-2002 04:46 PM

Well Sarriah, I suspect I would probably crawl naked across rusty razor blades just to masturbate over the shadow of you in your favourite shoes - but I'd rather not if I don't have to. A pic would be great!!

Lilith 03-26-2002 04:46 PM

Toe ring ~ always
Tootsies~ usually painted Femme (blood red)
but lately Spring Fling
Shoes~ fav. sneakers or none.........comfort comes first...... not sexy but true...... do have sexy ones too but they rarely see the ground ;)

Sarriah 03-26-2002 05:04 PM

lol bobz ill get some tonight when i get home ill start a new thread and anyone who wants to post there can. I own about 100 shoes LOL im NOT kidding. And most of them are comfy to me :D I dont usally wear sneekers unless working out :D but to each their own :D

jugghead 03-26-2002 05:49 PM

i agree with aquaman43 socks on a girl can be sexy

Tango Seven 03-26-2002 06:41 PM

I like to see my wife wearing stockings and high (not too high) heels, she has lovely legs and a nice bum. Gets me hard just thinking about it.

Bobz 03-26-2002 06:48 PM

I can go with that. I prefer thick heels to stilletos (aargh - spelling). What about strappy heels?? Actually anything shiny does it for me!:confused:

mindboxer505 03-26-2002 06:59 PM

i've always been a sucker for a lady in high heels......the arch of the leg coming out a short skirt...mmmmm erotic!!!!