Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ~Phobias~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6603)

Lilith 04-04-2002 09:37 AM

~Phobias~

What scares the hell out of you?

They say everyone has a fear of something....rational or not.....

What is yours? I promise I will not use this information to torment you later:rolleyes:

Sugarsprinkles 04-04-2002 09:50 AM

Snakes and rats/mice!!! Keep them the hell away from me!!!:eek: :eek:

Lovediva 04-04-2002 09:55 AM

I was going to say Pussy farts....LMFAO but that's Kyttn's answer..LOL..:D :D

As for me it's lightenning. I run under the covers till it passes...

And another is my computer blowing up!!! :D :D :D

Irish 04-04-2002 09:58 AM

Ruining someone elses relationship.Years ago;before I was married;I was seduced by a friends wife!Even tho she was the
instigator;I never could look at him the same.I was engaged to my wife then and;just fooling around;could have screwed up a
good friedship and my future marriage.My wife found out about it
later;(years later)and even tho it was just mutual masturbation;
she was pissed off! Irish
P.S.After that;I vowed never to fool around with a friends wife or
girlfriend.I have had plenty of chances but always stayed true to
my vow.

Ophelia 04-04-2002 11:04 AM

CLOWNS!~

Ick...I shiver just thinking about the damn things!

Ophelia

Lovediva 04-04-2002 11:08 AM

Ophellia..where you just on the Maury Povich show recently??? LOL :D

If not you are not the only one with that phobia...I laughed when I saw that show..people scared of clowns...but it's a real phobia for some!!!

Murphy 04-04-2002 11:11 AM

I;m terrified of Georgeous women with whips making promises - Just kidding Lilith

I'm terrified of one day loosing my abillity to communicate. Of having a funny thought and not being able to communicate it and make someone laugh.

Ophelia 04-04-2002 11:15 AM

Diva...wasn't me on Maury, but it could've been. I think Clowns are sick and wrong. I can't stand them. eeewww...see...I get all creeped out just talking about them!

Ophelia

Lovediva 04-04-2002 11:18 AM

Well it's a real phobia and I feel for you Ophelia, especially after watching that episode. Funny as it may seem to most of us...they are very much real!

There was even this one lady who was scared to death of tin foil!!!!!

Lilith 04-04-2002 12:11 PM

Ophelia~ have I told you today that I love you? I HATE CLOWNS!!!!!! Evil bastards are hiding something!!!!!!! I have always hated them! We must be soul mates! LOL

RandyGal 04-04-2002 12:26 PM

Don't leave ME out of Clownaphobia.....

1 Attachment(s)
I go away and find this stuff all over my keyboard.

Do you KNOW what that MEANS???

It's clown poop and it means they've BEEN here! :eek: :( :whiteghos

p.s. i'm also not fond of lightening and yeah, losing my ability to communicate is a VERY scary thought indeed.

Aqua 04-04-2002 12:45 PM

The actual name for the fear of clowns is coulrophobia... I don't really fear them, they're just not right! I don't of anthing that I have a real phobia of... except not being able to visit Pixies! :D

souls_cry2000 04-04-2002 12:57 PM

I'd have to say that a death by drowning scares me alot. I've been through almost buying the farm that way once and don't want a repeat performance. To die alone is my greatest fear. I've stories about people who died alone and no one comes to check on them till their house is either about to be condemned or the stinch begins to bother the neighborhood.

Lilith 04-04-2002 01:01 PM

Aqua~ We are gonna have to seriously work on that.......remind me the next time I have you chained up at my mercy to do some stimulus testing til we find an appropriate phobia......;)

Irish 04-04-2002 01:43 PM

souls_cry2000----That can happen;the alone thing I mean!My mother is 89yrs.now.She lived in another state.(Conn.)My father
is dead so she lived alone.She was falling alot.I was going to get
her; one of those necklaces;with the call button on it.Some one reminded me that she could fall down;knock herself out;and could
lie there for days until someone found her!Against her wishes;I moved her to an assisted living home in this state.I sold her house.I hated to;because my father and I built it when I was a kid
You do what you have to do.I went in the armed forces at 17;mainly;to get out of her control but she is still my mother!
Irish