Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Questions for the guys (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7336)

WhoamI 05-28-2002 10:08 AM

Questions for the guys

Has any of you fellows ever tried any of the penis growth pills or exercises that you see on the net and on late night TV all the time? If you have what did you try and how did it turn out?

PantyFanatic 05-28-2002 10:50 AM

It didn’t work!

I’ve been trying for months to STOP that junk mail. The product must work though, because some BIG PRICK keeps sending the massages about it.:mad:
What really concerns me is that either I have disappointed :o a lady that submitted my address or there is a person spreading lies. :mad: Hopefully it’s some one I DIDN'T meet ;) on the “free vacation” that I was selected for:rolleyes: or the individual that thinks I should "loose some weight". :confused: I’m 5’ 9”, 172#. (175 cm, 78kg for the real world)

love_2licku 05-28-2002 12:28 PM

Ive thought about the pump but I dont think I will ever do it. I posted on a thread about fak or real breast on women, and I think the pump is changing yourself. If women cant appreciate what I have got, then they dont want me for me anyhow. All natural is the way Im thinking of growing.

Nice Guy 05-28-2002 12:35 PM

Never tried and never really want to. I agree with love_2 don't change yourself.

And with this I have officially hit 100 posts finally.

redstake1 05-28-2002 03:10 PM

Well i have and It has actually has grwon 2 inches more so now I have 3 man I am lucky (: Just kidding no but if it works man send it here (:

lixnlix69 05-28-2002 07:11 PM

Sorry WHOAMI......I am not a guy but I have to say this cause I had to peek at this thread!

pantyfanatic..........I am "ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF" at your answer! I think you missed your calling hun! You should be in Hollywood writing for sit-coms! Or on the stage.....stand-up even. I would pay to see your act!

TY for making me laugh out loud......hubby thinks I am crazy now....and the cat just ran for the hills!

Mrs. Lix

gods_favorite 05-28-2002 07:35 PM

Nope never have, and I don't need to.

Murga 05-28-2002 07:41 PM

While looking at the movies you may wonder and want GROWTH what you have is sufficient.

Svlad Cjelli 05-28-2002 07:46 PM

Instead of enlarging my penis, I'm working on a formula which will reduce the size of the rest of my body. My penis will look huge in comparison.

Reverend Silky 05-28-2002 11:52 PM

"You lie in bed at night, thinkin'. Crazy thoughts at first. Things like, 'Do I have a small penis... or just gigantic balls?'." -Dave Attell

PantyFanatic 05-29-2002 03:38 PM

lixnlix69, I'm glad you enjoyed

Someone else told me I should be on the stage and that one was leaving town in 20 minutes.:rolleyes:

pje 05-31-2002 10:23 AM

would i try a enlargment device? Hell id try most things once but never have yet.Performance is the key but hell it would never hurt your chances if u became even bigger.lol