Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Nice bunch of bananas! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7873)

RandyGal 07-02-2002 10:43 PM

Nice bunch of bananas!

I must say, what a nice bunch of people hang out here at Pixies.

The kind words and thoughts that go out to those in need are indeed a great thing and is something that many websites lack.

The supportive behavior is also evident when people post pictures of themselves....pictures that for many are the ultimate baring of their souls......I am one of those.

I was lead to believe firmly that unless ALL was perfect with my body, that it was NOT fit to be shown.....keep that sucker COVERED *bleah!*........

well BLEAH indeed, you guys have again made me feel like a beauty queen! LOL

I KNOW what I look like. I KNOW every flaw on my body...I am VERY FAMILIAR with all that negative stuff.....but honestly, when you people respond with such honest kindness, it really warms my heart.

Thankyou from the bottom of that heart......

Reverend Silky 07-02-2002 10:53 PM

well, since i don't make it over to the pictures forum that often, i guess the only thing i can say is... uh... wooha, lady. keep on keepin-on.

RandyGal 07-02-2002 11:02 PM

Reverend SILKY!!!

OMG!!! YOU weren't supposed to LOOK THERE!!!

You said you NEVER went over to the pictures! EEKKKKKKK!!!

Sheesh....remember, keep this at THIS group, okee dokee? :D :D :D

legend 07-02-2002 11:25 PM

i think i need a nurse....i have a fever :D

RandyGal 07-02-2002 11:31 PM

legend...I DO have a thermometer.

Go take a look. :D

vampeyes 07-03-2002 12:08 AM

Randy - no matter what flaws you see upon yourself you are beautiful to me !!!!!! And please feel free to show your body anytime ;)

Grumble 07-03-2002 12:18 AM

RG you are such a lovely person, kind, thoughtful, sexy and sharing. Your body is not meant to be perfect, none of ours are but it is sexy and attractive Hun. I like looking at it ;)

Lilith 07-03-2002 08:52 AM

I think you are loverly!!!!!

Aqua 07-03-2002 10:30 AM

No Randygal... Thank You! For all the fun you've brought here, along with your courage in posting pics. As Grumble said, none of us are perfect and I think that the majority of us like it that way. My hat is off to you! (Or maybe I should leave my hat on... ;) )

Prophet Reality 07-03-2002 01:31 PM

Well thanks for the compliment. I know that I prefer looking at the people here than on any otehr sight. I prefer to see real people and their "flaws" as opposed to air brushed people. So RandyGal and everyone else, please keep posting.

Clint 07-03-2002 01:36 PM

I completely agree with RandyGal!!! You guys have made me feel welcome and like a part of a family. All of you are beautiful and each of you are unique. Don't ever change!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

Reverend Silky 07-03-2002 02:04 PM

i DON'T get over there, like i said. you never listen to me, do ya, woman? ah, well. lips sealed, regardless.

MissX 07-03-2002 05:35 PM

Big hugs RG - what can I say... I love your threads and pics
Kisses
MissX

Glyndwr 07-03-2002 06:44 PM

Hi RG

It takes courage to take that first step into posting, so 'well done' to you and 'yahboo' to anyone who is quick to criticise without putting themselves on the line.

PantyFanatic 07-03-2002 10:39 PM

There's only been 3 perfect people in the world. You, me and Christ.:cool:

…..and sometimes I’m not too sure about you two!:eek: