Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   (4 ladies) nipples - how u like them played with? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9422)

thun 10-13-2002 03:02 AM

(4 ladies) nipples - how u like them played with?

1 Attachment(s)
hate repeating myself...
anyway, how do the ladies enjoy having their nipples played with ? (touching, kissing, squeezing, tormenting, piercing ??)

and for the guys, same stuff: what would u like to do with the nipples ?

and as a 'bonus' question, 4 all, what would u do with these nipples ???

GermanSteve 10-13-2002 03:44 AM

I like squeezing and all kinds of oral games with it. Especially sucking and nibbling nips are great things.

Your example nipples are very perky for my taste, but still inviting.

Christine 10-13-2002 04:36 AM

I just like having my nipples played with, period! :D
Having them gently teased by a playful tongue, or sucked forcefully, nibbled or pinched...it all works for me!

FussyPucker 10-13-2002 04:38 AM

Christine just let me know when you want me I'll be straight over tongue at the ready !!!

Bilbo 10-13-2002 04:40 AM

Great attachments to be enjoyed, toyed and licked.

as for the ones in the pic..............use them as a Hat Rack!

Pussy Willow 10-13-2002 07:50 AM

I LOVE to have my nipples sucked, nibbled, pulled, squeezed,
caressed, he can do anything to my nipples except ignore them,
and I'm loving it.

It also really turns me on when when I'm giving him a BJ to rub
my hard nipples against his cock, and to rub it up and down
between my breasts.

Basically, you could say that there is a direct "I'm cumminggggggg" line between my nipples and my pussy.
Sometimes just some nipple stimulation is enough to send me over the edge.

I'm have some serious vaginal contractions even as we speak !!!

SexAngel69 10-19-2002 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh yes nipple play is very important to me. I even like some pain. Play with them the right way, and you will have me cuming.:eek:

ericthered 10-19-2002 05:37 PM

Nice nips SexAngel69! As for the other pair - are they for real? They looked very - er - entertaining.

SexAngel69 10-19-2002 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ericthered
Nice nips SexAngel69! As for the other pair - are they for real? They looked very - er - entertaining.

Oh they are real, but not on me.;) Mine are close to them.

BlondeCurlGirl 10-20-2002 12:19 AM

I love it when he teases my nipples with ice cubes, followed by his warm tongue lashing across them, licking and sucking them. The hot/cold sensation really is a turn on!

That reminds me, I need to go refill my ice tray! :)

south 10-20-2002 07:01 AM

Tit play isn't just for the girls. For years I didn't think of them as pleasure buttons but after a little expermentation I have conclusive results to the contray.
I like or should I say crave some nipple play during sex. Fingers just touching to start . a little nail raking as things warm up.followed by hard pinches and strong sucking. After that all bets are off. They could be used as love handles and I would be eager for more...Oh and that bouns shot..I would have to sink my teeth into those girls.

quisath 10-24-2002 12:50 AM

Lightly biting and nipping, sucking, licking and gently stimulating them between my fingers. Those in the Pic. ?
I'd be her Baby....................sucking and licking for all their worth. Fantastic Set I must say.

pepsigirl 10-24-2002 04:13 PM

During sex, i love them sucked on and nibbled on, but while we're cuddling, I adore them to be caressed, massaged, and squeezed gently. almost makes me cum again.

Pussy Willow 10-26-2002 07:24 PM

I will post pics demonstrating how I like my nipples played with at a later date, I may even start my own thread. But right now
I have a Halloween Party winding down and a house full of rugrats. So I will keep you posted. Probably, sometime later or
tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned.........

true_casanova 10-26-2002 09:46 PM

the first pair - um, rather long for me, but sexyangel luv, if u think u can handle it u can bring them over ne time u want ;)

guys luv to have their nipples teased - not a lot of girls i find are terribly aware of that. they think its all bout whats in the pants - and god knows i dont mind that - but sometimes the ladies lack creativity in places beside down below...

the biting - not my thing. what i like is just to feel her suck on it hard and lick my whole chest.