View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

He pushed up, gently cupping my arse cheeks and I slowly slid down his hard cock. His beelend felt enormous, I could feel my arse being stretched, it hurt, I winced, but kept on pushing his head was now in about an inch.

"Ohh wow!" said Laura "I can see it going in, get it all in."

"No wait" said Gary - "Andy, feel it"

He pulled my hand down and I encircled his cock with my fingers and thumb, I could feel his cock entering my tight arse.

My own cock was straining upright, pre-cum running out.

Then hu pushed and I could feel my arse yielding inch by inch - then his head passed the tight entrance and entered my rectum.

The relief was intense, my arsehole was still stretched tight around his hard shaft, but the end was snug up my bum.

"Andy - your soft inside, but tight, my cock was made for your arse." said Gary

"I love your cock, I love your hard cock up my arse, I love your cock." I moaned in delirium. Gary pushed in further until I could feel his bollock and pubes against my arse cheeks. i started to "bob" moving up and down - in rhythm to his thrusts meeting his cockhead. Laura's hand snaked around my cock and she started to wank me, her fingers tigthtly pulling at my cock, increasing her grip on the head.

"ohh, fuck, fuck, fuck - fuck" groaned Gary.

"Yes, Yes - Fuck me darling, fuck me! Fuuck me!" I yelled, losing all shame and just completely caught in the act of be fucked by another boy...

On the upward thrust his cock hit me exactly right, it felt amazing his huge hard cock sliiping with lubricious ease in and out, he panted harder and held me by the hips, now his thrusts stayed in - withdrawing only about an inch, he pumped deeply..

"I'm coimg!" Gary hissed through gritted teeth. He pushed one last deep stroke and then gripped me tight, the orgasm momentarily taking him. I could feel his cock expanding in my arse, spunk being pumped into my arsehole.

Laura speeded up sensing my orgasm approaching, hastened by Gary's cock in my arse still twitching..

"Ohh, love your cock, love your cock, want your cock - in my mouth, imn my arsehole, spunk on me" I screamed and white cum spurted out of my cock, it shot across us lacing his face. Gary licked the trails of sticky spunk from his face, while laura leant over and gobbled down the strands hanging over my bellend.

She looked up - "That was hot - do it again!"