View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 04:48 PM
Addicted Member

Well...ya know I had to come in here and see what "schlabba frizzle dee" means...and lo and behold....just what I thought it meant! In Pa. Dutch country it is spelled different though......LOL!

OMG Rev.....you are a pip........don't tell Glady's though..she'll shit a brick!

I hate.....with all that I am........Kitten kickin dislike.....Robby Benson...and please tell me what talent Robin Williams has but fore wearing those pants that make his schwanz look erect. And may I mention Whoopie Goldberg??????? Did I say ????? I meant??????????????????????????? How long is this page? I could go on forever! Tell me something....does wrestling and the Governership make one an actor? Jesse Ventura.....shaddup! And can we talk? Joan Rivers.....shut the fuck up already! And Rosie......Rosie????? The movie "A League of Our Own"......would have been great without Rosie! Speaking of fat big mouths......What's with Rosanne??? Pick a hubby...pick a psycological disorder and pick a last name and shut the fuck up! Always Wewewewewe...Waaaaaaaaaa! Oh poor me......Shaddup and go count you ill begotten money!

Sorry Rev......I'll be back when I calm down!

Mrs Lix