View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 08:19 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit
Let me begin by saying that I am a Hurricane Andrew survivor……..…BUT THE TIME TO HAVE SAVED THEM WAS BEFORE THE STORM HIT. ….….IMO, a more comprehensive EVACUATION PLAN is what's needed.…. Also, a BETTER flood prevention system...local officials are to blame for that colossal failure, not FEMA. …Unless there's more to the story, Mike Brown is seriously underqualified. But the President is not a racist, as idiots like Kanye West and Al Sharpton have claimed. Outrageous comments like that are simply the stuff of radicalism and are not helpful. ……. Was anyone truly prepared for it? No. Could anyone be truly prepared for it? I don't know.....

People like you Rabbit, are the ones that have the insight and knowledge in dealing with such an event. My concern is that the games of politics, as you have pointed out, are the PROBLEM! The absolute need to have people of competence in positions of responsibility is the utmost issue. NOT the game playing they keep pulling us into. The only thing I can repeat is …..
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
...Finger pointing and ass-covering is well underway now that functional people are doing their part to help those in distress. I’m looking for a way to keep the pressure actually focused on improving the necessary evils of ALL the bureaucracies and minimize the antics of the political circus that I believe is going to take center ring. .....

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world