View Single Post
Old 08-07-2002, 12:50 PM
Cynic Emeritus

The Mountain Story

We decide to take that hiking trip up into the mountains that can be seen in the distance from our house.
We park the car and begin walking.
You look awesome in your little pick button down shirt tied in a ball in the front. Short jean shorts and sneakers.
Meanwhile, I am wearing black jeans, a gray t-shirt and sneakers.

The climbing is tiring but for me the best part is climbing underneath you constantly looking up at your beautifully tanned legs and ass always just a few feet from my head.

We reach a peak where we can overlook the enitre city, it looks beautiful but not as beautiful as you. It's hot as hell up here and I quickly grab the canteen and pour it over your head and shirt.
Your nipples protrude through the wet pink shirt like little pencil erasers.

I quickly untie the shirt, exposing your sports bra, snuggly holding those awesome tits. I pull the bra over your head, exposing the white flesh to the sun. Those two perfect scoops of vanilla ice cream set against the rest of your tanned body makes me hard instantly.

On fall to my knees, taking one nipple in between my teeth, pulling on it a little. I then circle my tongue around the nipple and take nearly the entire breast into my mouth. You let out a little moan as I pull on your nipples with my lips.

You remove my shirt and begin licking my nipple as well. My hands caress your back as you suck on my chest.

I pull your shorts down and slide a finger into your slick cunt. My finger pushes in and out of you as you moan a little louder. The ground is too bumpy to lay down so you place one leg higher on a rock and I crouch down to nibble on your clit while my finger continues to slowly fuck your pussy.

Your getting hotter and wetter with every lick and thrust.

You stand up and unzip my pants, revealing my hard cock to the heat ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg inmtn7.jpg (41.4 KB, 1373 views)

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School