View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 06:36 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungmann
ok, Louabelle, so I realize, as a a guy, boxers are not the most sexy. But at the same time, I am a bit of an exhibitionist, so what IS sexy on a guy? I refuse to go back to the tighty-whities that my mom bought me when I was a boy...and is a bannana hammick really appealing on any guy? I try to be subjective, but ultimatly, guy's bodies are not particularly attractive, at least to me as a hetro male... so what IS sexy? Especially because I am an exhibitionist, and I love showing off to the ladies, justified or not, I want to appeal to them as well. I've read many of your responces to men, and you give good advice, so I'm interested in your opinion. So...help us guys out...you ladies have all of the sexy lingerie etc, and we have bannana hammicks, so what should we be doing?

It's not a case of there being some undergarments that are acceptable to be seen in by the neighbours, because they are 'sexy' while others are not. It's a matter of realising that while you may think your semi-naked body is great to look at, it doesn't mean the neighbours should have to be subjected to it when they look out of their windows.

You wouldn't play your music so loud the neighbours could hear just because it's 'good music', because that's not the point. It's just anti-social to do something unnessecary like that in full knowledge that your neighbours don't like it.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !