View Single Post
Old 08-10-2002, 09:06 AM

There was more and it had been hot, but I was still feeling uncomfortable being watched - although the humiliation did make it erotic...

Well after that mighty orgasm I felt quiet and male feelings about sex started to nag. I decided to leave, I dressed and showered, but as I left Gary, caught me by the door. Laura was in the bath masturbating. Gary just gave me his number. I left and over the next two days anxiously dreamed about anal sex, about him taking me. I called and he told me to come to his flat. I went over, it was a small flat, Gary was friendly but I felt self-conscious, I did not kiss him, we sat and talked about anything but our feelings. Then Gary said "I've done something for you - come and look.." I followed him into another room which I could only guess was his bedroom. The room was softly lit with candles and I could smell incense, the bed was large with a purple throw and the curtains were drawn with dark deep damask materials. I looked at him "I wanted you to myself" He said. I swallowed, and looked away, suddenly he kissed me his lips urgent against my mouth, I responded in an equal passion, I could feel his cock thru his trousers. Its bell end huge, his hands gripped my cock , urgently pulling my buttons open frreeing my cock, one hand grasping the shaft the other smoothing my bum cheeks, "Ohhh I want You!" He whispered, I kissed him furiously and quickly released his cock, it reared up and I was overcome with lust, dropping to my knees, mouth salivating, I licked his shaft, from base to the ridge, tasting his man taste - it tasted of sweat, pre-cum and faintly of urine.. I did not care I wanted cock.

I pursed my lips tightly and slowly savouring the taste of his cock head, pushed my mouth down over his cock