View Single Post
Old 08-10-2002, 09:17 AM

I took it rightin and then pushed it to the side. In his full length mirror I could see his cock bulging in my cheek. I moved the head back to my lips and bobbed away loving the feeling of his cock in my mouth, loving the subservient power...

"ohh thats great"

"GAry" I said "I need your cock in my arsehole please fuck me"

He led me to the bed and gently positioned me on all fours my arse up high. He gently stroked my cheeks and slowly parted them, his finger running up to my anus. His other finger smeared a cool liquid into my arsehole, which was dying for cock... He moved getting himself right, I felt his cock rubbed between my cheeks and then he moved it against my anus. He felt huge and my arse felt tight. He pushed and I gripped the bed, knuckles whitening "ohhh ohfff" Gary groaned"so tight"

"I don't care fuck me" I hissed in pain and pleasure, I could feel my anus being opened, his cock had opened me wide, he pushed with a huge groan and his cock passed the thick strong band of muscle and sank home...sank balls deep in my anus. This felt wonderful, I looked in the mirror and feasted on the vision of me on all fours his cock in my bum, his hands gripping my hips.

"Fuck my anus, come inside.." I demanded. Gary started to fuck, his cock sliding in and out, every fifth or so stroke he pulled out and the with lubricious ease slipped back in, my anus tingled, he started stroking my cheeks whispering to me "ohh fuck, oohhh fuck.." His pumping speeded up and his strokes were shorter, until he just fucked with the last two inches of space in my rectum. I felt him gasp and then push one hard deep stroke and his cock swelled pumping hot cream into my rectum, he leaned over me kissing my neck, gently ebbing his last spurts into my acing but satified bum...