View Single Post
Old 08-10-2002, 04:36 PM

Life is a fuck and then you die...

I carried on seeing Gary for two weeks, it was very sexy. I sucked his cock in car parks, in a club and let him fuck me (doggy) in a park. i could not get enough of his sweet cock. i even sucked him in a lfit. I don't even know why, I visted his office in a small town just outside London. We met in the foyer at 5:30, he wanted me to see his office. The lift came and I was boiling, as soon as the doors closed I said "I want to suck your cock" and dropped to my knees, unbuclkled his belt, pushed the button through, down with zipper, spread his flies and pulled his cock out, it thickening and stiffening and it grew in my mouth. I went straight into a full on blow job. Keeping my lips tight I pulled right back and then pushed right down and back, his cock trembled, and he groaned I pulled back to the head and fellated the glans, keeping up the tightness and sucking, then pulling his smooth hard cock back into my mouth, I knew by now which bit to focus on to bring him off and keeping my pressure on the top of his glands I was rewarded with a mouth full of hot spunk. it was hot salty, but with his taste, some ran down my chin and I licked it up. He'd just pulled his zipper when we stopped at the 19th floor, and the doors opened on his office. People were waiting to come in..we then had a tour a quick drink of gin and lemon and looked at his impressive work performance. Though I was really into his sexual performance and could feel that feeling in my bum, my cock hard.