Thread: Sex after birth
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 10:10 AM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

thank you for the reply.

Yah, look at what you wrote kind of sad to think about it. Yah it hurt!!! But may be there are a lot of other thing to worry about at that time not only sex.

I had heard about this phrase from after birth mother they said, "Sex is the last thing in the mind" may be this is so true. But the time of waiting may be make your husband and boyfriend really frustrated right???? how can a man live without sex for a long period of time???

can some men tell me how you feel???? and how to satisfied yourself ?? only masturbate during those time???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyarmywife
it took me a very long time, but it was more a mental thing than a physical thing. i was very very scared to have sex again, for a number of reasons.

But let me just tell you that at that point, sex is the last thing on your mind. Guys have no comprehension of the physical trauma that women go through while giving birth. IT HURTS, before, during and for a long time after.

In other words, if you are asking becuase you want to get some out of your partner...stop. she'll let you know, and it may be a while. Until then you just have to wait. Although getting up with the baby in the middle of the night will probably expediate the process....
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.