View Single Post
Old 08-12-2002, 06:29 PM

One of our last experiences was a party Gary invited me to, it was in Bath, West England. We drove down together in his mini, despite the size I managed to undue his trouser and wank him, and then suck him off while he was driving. I could not get enough of his cock.

The party was not what I was expecting, I thoufght it would be booze and dance, then back to a hotel for sex. The party was all men, all very relaxed and casual about it, no loud, tough guys, loud but not hell-raisers, i got drunk and talked to a boy called Colin. it was gone 12 when I suddenly realised that ther were all Gay, I noticed kissing and cocks being released, hand jobs and casual wanking and the a blow job, I have never seen so many erect cocks in my life. I felt very edgy, everyone was stripping, Colin noticed this and said "let's find Gary" We found him in another bedroom, alone.. he was watching a video, two guys DP a blonde with massive tits (Not Laura).

Gary kissed me, Colin dimmed the lights and kissed me too, hands ran all over me tracing my cock, caressing nipples, a hand slipping between my arse cheeks. Slowly we all undressed though I was naked first, I felt Colin's cock through his white boxers and then tongued and sucked him through his boxers, his cock tasted of pre-cum, Gary went behind me lifted my legs and lubed my anus. I breathed in deeply, and took Colin's cock out of his boxers and put it into my mouth. I felt Garys cock hovering against my arsehole. "Ohh PLease fuck me" I said taking the cock out of my mouth for a second...