View Single Post
Old 08-15-2002, 12:31 PM
Now known as Loulabelle

I think i might be able to add something here: I have had a few hang-ups with oral sex, but have been doing my best to get over them and at age 24 i'm in the 'young persons' category too.

I used to be really self conscious about having my pussy eaten and i honestly didn't believe that a man could like the taste. My earlier experiences of sex confirmed this: My first boyfriend couldn't bring himself to do it.

ALSO, he was a big blow job fan and i realise now that he kind of pushed me into doing that before i was ready and once i'd done it once, i didn't feel i could say no. I started to get really anxious nasty feelings attached to the act and ended up hating doing it. Perhaps she would enjoy you eating her once she'd relaxed a bit, but perhaps she knows that she'd then feel obliged to do the same for you. We women put pressure on ourselves when it comes to sex and end up in situations we can't handle. I have now got over both of my hang-ups but the blow job one was only sorted about a month ago after giving one to a completely new guy and loving it. I now have a rule with blow jobs. I won't give one if i'm asked for one and i won't take oral sex if i have to ask for it. It means so much more if your partner is doing it because they really want to.

My advice is don't even mention oral sex for a couple of months. Chances are if she stops feeling like you it's a really big deal, she'll trust you more and be happy to make her own baby steps towards it all by herself. That certainly worked for me, anyway.

Hope it works out for you, hun. x

- Woody Allen