View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 08:43 AM
"insert spiffy Title"

sure why not I"ll partake

*have you ever had sex? You betcha
*how old were you when you lost your virginity? hmmm 19 or 20 I believe for actual "sex"
*was it good? lol no complaints really, I've better sex lol particularly with the same person further into the relationship
*any fetishes? oh yes, quite a few actually, though most are very minor that I generally keep to myself , though I don't mind shareing once in a bit if the mood strikes me
*best place to have sex: Depends on my mood, for regular occations I perfer a bed or couch, however I have a big thing for public play as well
*sexual fantasies? hmmm strange thing about fantasy, I have alot of them though most I like to keep that way, though there are a few I wouldn't miind playing around with the right person
*whats the kinkiest thing youve ever done? hmmm that would probally be some forced roleplaying
*most embarrassing thing youve said during sex? hmmm gee golly I usually don't talk much during sex lol well... unless I feel like being vocal then I'm usally swearing a blue streak, though that can catch people off guard if they aren't expecting it, though if they know me they should lol
*how many people have you had sex with? hmmm one I suppose, I generally don't have sex with many people unless I"m really serious about them, mind you I like doing alot of other stuff so that would push the number up
*gay straight or bi? straight, unfortunatly lol, bi people have so much more fun
*ever do anything with a member of the same sex? nope, again straight as an arrow
*one place you want to have sex? hmmm I like most public places hehe realistically it's hard to make alot of them work without getting busted lol
*how long does it take for you to climax? too long.... seriously every single girlfriend I've had has complained about it , then they start feeling like they aren't doing something right, then they get depressed, then I feel guilty, which kinda kills the whole mood
*ever had a friend with benefits? I've had friends that I've played around with casually yes, depends how close I am as to how far I actually go
*do you have a bf/gf? not at the moment, been single for a few days now actually lol usually I'm in long term relationships though I'm single at the moment , can't seem to find the next right girl yet
*are they any good in bed? well lol it's just me so I dont' have any complaints lol I'm often satisfied by my actions
*favorite position? depends on my mood at the moment, my fav standard sex position is with the girls legs over my shoulders , but I usually go to that when I"m ready to finish up lol
*how far would you go on a first date? depends, I've done alot on the first date before, of course I often know people for some time before I go out with them so "first date" isn't really first time I've been out with them
*what do you think about one night stands? not my thing , I perfer emotional attachment.. lol though alot of the time I wish I was into one night stands, would make life so much less complicated
*have you ever videotaped yourself having sex? yes, that I have
*would you? most definatly

there ya go little bit more about me, enjoy

Maybe someday I'll see you again, and you'll look me in my eyes and call me a friend.