Thread: Pixies Power
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 05:20 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Maddy, Newman's Own Light Balsalmic Vinegrette is also really, really good. I was using it long before I started WW or focusing on losing some pounds. I was reading a magazine the other day and happened to stumble upon an article about the "top 10 best low-calorie/fat dressings" and noticed that one was included.

I agree with both fzzy and maddy, though...weekends can be tough. As "wrong" as it may be, I find that skipping breakfast and eating an earlier lunch works better than trying to do three meals on the weekends--there just aren't enough points to go around. However, at the grocery on Saturday, I found WW bagels, which are 2 points for the entire bagel. I may try 1/2 of a bagel with a little light cream cheese for breakfast and hope my blood sugars aren't out the roof afterwards.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author