View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 03:59 AM

Oh, yea, I also saw my mom give it to herself one time. I walked by her bedroom one time and she had the door ajar-she had her eyes closed, was fully clothed and was standing up, grinding the front of her crotch where her clitoris was against the corner of the table-you could hear it against her jeans kind of going scrunch, scrunch-after she did that quite a while she stopped, closed her eyes real tight and moaned with this long, drawn out moan. When she came down to cook dinner later she looked happier than usual, kind of had a rosy color to her cheeks-like, it wasn't any big mystery to me why.
I had a friend whose mom caught her masturbating one time, and told her not to stop, that it was good for her, and even masturbated in the same room with her-she said it was interesting to see how her mom responded to her orgasm in a different way than she did-she even showed my friend some techniques to use when she masturbated, and even bought her a vibrator for her birthday. She told her she'd much rather that she do that than to just screw around with guys just because she was horny. My mom wasn't nearly that enlightened, though.