View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 10:01 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

You are totally screwed up! You want something that is unlikely to EVER happen.

Now other than being a Browns fan, I feel ya man. lol
( ^^ couldn’t resist )

If this is something she doesn’t gather pleasure from now, I don’t think you are trying diminish the thrills you have shared with her for a long time. We all have visions that are great mental stimulation, but sometime the Technicolor fantasies are better than the black & white realities. If it’s something she would only be doing FOR you instead of WITH you, I think the target for both of you would be missed.

Playing with and for each other I also find very exciting, and it most often involves much of each. Ask her to put her hands around you while you do the stroking with her hands. See if she would ‘like’ to try the same. (“like” being the keyword) I get the impression that this one act has become the issue for you and I’m sure you don’t want it to degrade the other pleasures of the relationship.

This may just not be the FIRST item of foreplay that lights her fire, but could be something appealing after the flames are flashing. Let her play with the organic dildo and rub your precum over her clit. Seems to be a favorite for many of my partners (and me). Perhaps just her “mental definition” keeps it a turn off for her. Try one of my all-time favorites and let her rub-off with your face. (It just doesn’t get much better )

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world