View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 06:08 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
Will I EVER get laid again?

Ok, this is pathetic, I've actually lost track completely of how long it's been since I last got any. Now the fact of the matter is, I could probably hook up with some random girl at a club or something. But that's not what I'm after, I sure as hell wouldn't turn it down but it just wouldn't be the same. I only feel fully satisfied when I'm with someone I really care about. I'll be honest, it's not like I need to be in love but it's just soo much better when I'm with someone I at least have strong feelings for. Someone more than just a chick I met at a club.

There's no real point to this post other than to complain about a major case of blue balls I guess For all those of you that are getting some, bang her once or twice for all of us who aren't.lol

POW/MIAs - No Will Never Be Forgotten

Karma can be a bitch, so don't make her mad!

Politeness counts.

The definition of a gentleman/lady is someone who does all the he/she can do to make the people around them as happy and comfortable as possible

Life's a bitch but it's all gotta be for something. If you keep faith in that, everything will be okay.

Every once in a great while, you just gotta kick a little ass!