View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 10:05 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
Continued

"Then I won't tell you about how pretty and sexy you look in that dress, or how I love the way your breasts jiggle when you laugh."

"I'm glad you didn't say that," she said.

"Then you'll be glad when I don't tell you about how turned on I was when I bathed you earlier and soft and dreamy your skin feels to me."

"Good, I don't think I could take hearing about that."

"Well, then I certainly won't tell you about how sweet your pussy looked when it was all clean and shaven, and how much I wanted to kiss it."

"Now, stop it. That isn't fair," she said. "You know how easy it is to turn me on."

"Yes, and I hope I never forget how," he smiled.

When they finished the salad and put it away, David opened the lid of the fruit, revealing a bowl of succulent red ripe strawberries and a smaller container of whipped cream.

"Mmm, that looks good," Holly cooed.

David picked the largest fullest one and swirled it in the cream and held it out toward her. She opened her mouth and leaned toward him slightly. Their eyes never broke their gaze as he gently tucked the ripe fruit into her mouth.

"Mmm!" she moaned as she tasted the fruit.

As he held another one out for her, the cream dripped off the strawberry and fell onto the blanket, dangerously close to her dress. They both looked down at the spot it made on the blanket.

"Oops," he laughed. "We'd better be careful. I wouldn't want to ruin your dress."

"Maybe this will help," Holly said changing position so that she was kneeling beside him, making it easier for him to feed her the berries.

As she ate the second and third berry, he moved the bowl closer to her so that she could feed him in return. The berries were fresh and luscious and ripe and they each ate hungrily from the fingers of their lover. Making sure that he swirled the berry deep enough, David got some cream on his fingers and she held his hand close so that she could lick every bit of cream from him. Her pink tongue darted out to lick his fingers clean, lapping at the cream like a hungry kitten. When he held another out, the cream dripped down, this time falling to her chest just above the neckline of her dress.

"Oh, my," he said seeing the cream run down toward the sweet valley between her breasts. He quickly leaned toward her and licked at the drop of cream on her tender skin, his tongue and lips forming a kiss that didn't stop with cleaning up the cream. Holly reached around to hold his head close to her. With the cream taken care of, he couldn't resist kissing and licking her chest, feeling the swell of her breathing and the warmth of her body. His kisses began to work their way up toward her neck, his tongue following the contours of her body.

"Have we finished eating yet?" she asked breathily.

"I have," he responded in a near whisper as he drew his tongue up her neck to her delicate jaw. "How about you?"

"I'm stuffed," she said, feeling his lips kiss the soft tender skin of her neck from ear to ear. "Oh, David! Make love to me."

As he had buttoned up her dress, so did he begin to unbutton it, slowly and carefully working each button loose and pulling the dress open to reveal the next part of her body for his lips and tongue to taste and pleasure. The dress was open to below her breasts now, and he kissed and licked every inch of them, savoring the tender flesh. His hands unbuttoned the dress down to her waist before tenderly easing up to touch her breasts through the sheer silky material of her bra. Her nipples were already stiff and pressed out against their flimsy support. His fingers barely touched them, toying with her and teasing her. He ran his fingers over her lightly just above the edge of the bra, feeling the warmth of her body, and the soft undulating curves of her breasts.

David eased the narrow little straps off her shoulders and pulled the cups of the little bra down and away from her breasts so that his hungry tongue could lick their way around and around her softest flesh. She tried to shift her weight from side to side to get him to lap at her nipples, but he kept his tongue teasingly away from where she wanted him, preferring instead to kiss his way in a circle eight around her tits.

As she leaned back and luxuriated in the feeling of his hot breath and lips on her, his tongue flicked out and licked at her nipples; first the left then the right and then back again. He tongued them avidly; eagerly licking and lapping at her breasts, while his fingers touched her, cupped her breasts, held them tenderly, and squeezed them gently.

"Oh, David," she whispered hoarsely. "Oh, David!"

He moved his mouth over one nipple and kissed it fully, sucking it inside his hot mouth, and letting the tip of his tongue flick violently on her nipple. Moving over to her other side, he repeated the same, doubling her pleasure. Her head fell backward, her hair falling down her back, her eyes closed, her breathing hard and fast, making her breasts heave up into his mouth, pressing her body against his face.

As her breathing quickened, he began to nibble on her tits, taking sweet little flirtatious bites of her tender sensitive flesh. With each nibble, she quivered. When he rubbed his teeth on her, she moaned. The blush of passion was sweeping down over her chest spreading a rosy color from her neck down to her breasts. He let his tongue follow the bluish veins that were barely visible now in her breasts, before one final sucking kissing, nibbling assault on her stiff pink nipples.

Pulling his head back from her, he reached down and eagerly unbuttoned her dress the rest of the way, spreading open the lovely yellow print so that he could see her body, from her slim neck all the way down to her long lovely legs. The sight of her bra pulled down and away leaving her beautiful breasts exposed to the sun and air, stirred him deeply. He felt his cock swell up further at this vision and lowered his mouth to her again, this time quickly moving from her breasts down to her stomach, kissing and licking each inch of her as he went. His tongue went wild drawing circles around her navel before taking a wandering path downward.

When he reached the top of her g-string he paused and drew in her perfect scent. He could see her tremble as his breath grazed her belly. His eyes drank in the sight of the g-string pulled tight against her body, the tiny straps of lace holding it to her hips, and the sheer panel below that let her pussy show through. He could feel her hips wiggle beneath him as his breath danced upon her body. She drew her feet up closer to her body and let her legs lazily fall open, pulling the thin material tighter. The cleft of her pussy pushed against the sheer fabric and her wetness began to leak through.

With a slow sensual deliberate motion, David lowered his head down to press his mouth against her pussy through the g-string. He could feel her raise her hips upward and press herself against his mouth. The aroma of her pussy was intoxicating to him as he licked at her through the panties. He could feel the outer lips of her pussy easily part and tasted her wetness beneath through the sheer little fabric. His tongue moved up and down several times along that damp slit; Holly's moans and sighs grew louder and louder and her breathing was hot and fast.

He finally gripped the panel of her g-string with his teeth and began to pull it away from her. It easily surrendered its way down past her hips and along her thighs. Holly raised her feet up so that he could yank it down past her knees, then drag it down along her shapely calves and off her feet. As it snapped free of her, he crouched at her feet on his hands and knees with the flimsy fabric dangling from his mouth. Had she not been so turned on, Holly might have been tempted to laugh, but the look of lust in his eyes was so hot that she simply raised her hips and watched as the damp white panties dropped to the blanket and he lowered his mouth to her hot wet sex.

Slowly he lowered his mouth down to her, letting the hot scent of her pussy wash over him. The touch of his mouth on her pussy was electric and the taste of her wetness excited him greatly. She gasped loudly when his mouth touched her. He gently gripped her hips and let his tongue ride up and down her damp slit. Her outer lips parted easily and he pushed the tip in to touch the soft wet lips inside. Her clit was already a hard little nub and he pressed his tongue against it. He could feel her hips begin to move, rotating and rocking as his tongue pleasured her.

"Oh, David!" she cried. "Oh, David! Fuck me with your tongue!"

He licked and lapped at her slowly, dragging his tongue slowly in long strokes along her. His fingers began to pull her pussy lips apart so he could drive his tongue deeper. Her hot pink pussy was spread for him and he ate at her hungrily, bringing his teeth in to nibble on her gently. He sucked her clit up into his mouth and twirled his tongue on the tip. Then he drove his tongue and deeply into her as possible, burying his nose into her shaven mound. He started to hum as he worked his tongue on her and could tell that she was nearly ready. The vibration he sent to her made her movements more frantic and she reached out to hold his head hard and fast to her twat. The dress had fallen free of her shoulders. Although trying to prop herself up on her elbows, her head had fallen backward and her mouth was open calling his name in between a series of moans and sighs.

"Oh my God, David!" she cried out again and again, before a huge wave rushed through her. "Oh, God, I'm coming!"