View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 10:10 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
Conclusion of Part 2

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"No silly, just feeling it," she replied hoarsely.

They together for several minutes, his stiff cock still buried deep inside her pussy.

"Don't you want to come?" she finally asked.

"Later, Babe," he replied. "I just want to feel you here with me."

It was late afternoon by the time they got up from the blanket and began to dress. Holly decided to wear just the dress back to the hotel. David thought how he had never seen a sexier woman than this one wearing the lovely dress with nothing underneath. They packed up the leftovers of their lunch and walked arm in arm back up toward the hotel.

"So that was a nice lunch," she remarked with a glowing smile when they neared the rose garden.

"Yes, we'll have to recommend that place to all our friends," he laughed. "Terrific ambience."

They laughed and walked up the path. The afternoon sun had brightened their way and David spotted a small red rose nearly ready to blossom. He looked around for a moment then stepped over to pinch off the stem.

"For me?" Holly said when he handed it to her.

"Happy belated Valentine's Day."

She sniffed it and smiled, slipping her arm more tightly inside his, and pressing her head against his shoulder for just a moment.

"Thank you."