View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Jizz-Lobber

Send a message via Yahoo to MrBrownstone
It has been said: The truth shall set you free!
Honestly, and this board appears to be a place for honesty, my experience has been that guys that whine about not having a girlfriend or say they are the "nice" guy and how women don't really like "nice" guys, usually go home alone.
It has nothing to do with being nice. It's about having confidence in yourself and the situation. It's more than that, but it starts with confidence.

Look, we've all seen a movie where some nerd in high school ends up the head cheeleader (she's the one with the dirty knees). But, anyway, in reality, no matter how much confidence the nerdy guy has, it's not going to happen. It has to do with many things, peer pressure and the friends you hang with as well.

This will sound like I am a jerk, but I used to have many different types of friends. Jocks, nerds, stoners, etc .... But when I used to go out to the clubs to pick up women, I would only ask some of my friends. Becuase some of my nerdier friends said they didn't like clubs, but also, because I knew my chances of hooking up that night were far reduced when I went with them.

JMO!!!