View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Loungin' Around

Last night I was dreaming I was with him...straddling his hips and sliding his big fat cock inside of me. I leaned back and started to rock myself back and forth on his cock. He put his hands on my breasts and pinched my nipples, and then let one hand trail down my stomach. The fingers teased my pussy lips and eventually found my clit, began to circle it, just as I felt his cock hit rock bottom inside of me. I began flexing my walls around him as he continued to tease my clit.

Just then...I felt someone come up behind me and lift my long hair off of my neck, and begin to lick and nibble my neck in that super sensitive place where it joins my shoulder. I had no idea who this other person was...but he began caressing my back and sides as he continued to bite and lick my neck, as I rocked on my friend's cock.

Slowly, the stranger worked his way down my back until I fel him began to kiss and caress my ass. He teased my opening with his fingers, and eventaully replaced it with his tongue. At that moment I exploded in a glorious orgasm....

As I was coming off of the orgasm, I was nudged forward by the stranger, and encouraged to lay my chest against my friend's chest. Slowly the stranger eased his cock into my ass....until I was being filled by two delicious cocks at once.

Then the dream got interesting....

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney