View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 05:34 AM
"insert spiffy Title"

As far as I'm concerned it would be great for partners to be open and honest with each other bout what they like, but I know it can be hard, even now with my new partner she's rather open minded but I haven't let her in on everything about me, for example my particular fondness of hentai and manga and just how much dirty talk and roughness I like lol, but I figure I'll eventually let her in, just gotta ease her into things me thinks

anyway though something like that isn't really my thing, I would imiagine I'd have a hard time asking about something like that if I were in your shoes, though I'd probally ease into the whole introduction with stepping up the focus on rubbing against her panties and that during foreplay and that, basically change the focus and get her to acknowledge that you are rather turned on by her rubbing them against you and the such , let me tell ya the potential is great, a girl who will indulge in things that she knows turn you on alot is a great thing

lol a friend of mine once had a girlfriend that would give him handjobs with her panties wrapped around his cock, let me tell you , he said I gotta try it lol

Maybe someday I'll see you again, and you'll look me in my eyes and call me a friend.