View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 11:11 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Stomping up the dungeon stairs, Lilith appears at the top and strides across the room up to the microphone, and grabs Skipthisone by the back of the neck and gives him a crushing kiss that ends with a loud *smack*! Taking the award she winks and announces "that's from Fussypucker"...(mumbles echo from the stairwell), Lilith stomps her boot hard and bellows, "Did I tell you, you could talk??????" turns and smiles to the half naked crowd.

"Fussypucker is a little tied up at the moment and so he has asked me to accept this award on his behalf."

"He has also authorized me to award our very own Pixiesprite with the first ever Drippy....the award for the wettest Pixie!!! In honor of her mermaid like style and grace along with her ability to keep her fans in a constant state of leakage!!!"

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas