View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 11:44 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*Flushing* & *blushing*~ awww geez Pixiesprite.....Lilith shockingly and quite sudddenly... becomes speechless....I know I know ... it's a damn miracle!!!!!!!! *cheers ring out*

Lilith regains her composure enough to mutter.."I'm verklepmt! Thank you Grasshopper!" *dabs at eyes* sniff-sniff*reaches in her little black bag and pulls out.............THE GILDED BUTT PLUG
"I hereby bestow my hero......Aqua with this award in recognition for all he has done to foster anal acceptance. Aqua exemplifies a man who is brimming to the "rim" with sex appeal. His style, creativity, warm heart, and fuzzy bum are a credit to all. Aqua please step up, (bend over) and let me give you this award properly"

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas