View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 09:11 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
Most EVERYBODY knows what July 4th is to Americans, but few of us know what July 14th is some place else. We knew that the Aussies are aware of Halloween, but were surprised when they told us Oz doesn’t have that holiday. There are a lot of shameful and bad reasons for our ethnocentric view and a few good ones. One of those reasons is that our socioeconomic, capitalistic culture tells us AND the rest of the world, about everything we do or should do. And it obviously works. We may not look so stupid if you told us about your holidays.

What holidays, events, observations or even traditions does your calendar have that we may not know about? Whether it’s a National holiday with great affair or even just a local tradition, tell us about it.

WHO TYPED THIS FOR HIM?!!! roflmao