Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 05:38 PM

I bring the towel to you where you are standing in front of my window. You hand me the wet coat and I take it to hang it in the bathroom shower - making cleanup later a bit easier, then return a few minutes later with your t-shirt -- hope I'll be able to put your pants there as well soon.

You speak as you towel off your upper body then I move closer. You drop the towel and it just is the next natural event that you lean down to taste my lips. Ahhh yes! I move closer. I don't care that my front is now almost as wet as you are, my hips push up against you, ever so softly I grind against you.

Finally I feel your hands move to touch me, one going to the rise just above my butt, the other cups under my breast, thumb reaching to rub against the nipple. I pull from your kiss, but not your embrace and ask "Do you want to take those pants off as well ...." You nod and I pull back, allowing you time to peal the wet pants from your body, I continue to speak, "We can move this to the bedroom if you like ..... ?" I wait a bit breathlessly to hear your answer.....