Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 11:27 PM

I sit on the bed, can't wait for us to be naked .... you kneel in front of me and pull me into your kiss ... ahhhh, it feels like home ... how can it feel like home, I don't even know your name, or you know mine ....

I feel the release of my bra and then your hands cupping my breasts. Then relish the feel of your kisses going down my neck and chest until you release your hold on my bra and let it slip off of me ... then the feel of your mouth as you kiss my breasts, touching me there as well ... you then suck on my nipples .... ahhhh!!!

Your touch is like a fire that heats my blood ... everywhere you touch me ... I moan wanting you to touch me lower, pull me closer.

You rise up a bit and take my lips with yours, kissing me deeply, your hands fondling my breasts, playing with the nipples, twirling them, making them harder and longer and I throb there from your touch, then you pull on one and then the other ... I shudder, it feels soooo good!

You sit beside me, your hand moving lower until your fingers dip into my panties, tip of your finger barely parting the folds at the top, and tickle ever so lightly at my clit .... I moan deep in my throat ...

I arch my back, my hand covers where yours is only the lace separates our touch .... I push at your hand, but you will not be ruled by my silent demand ... not yet .... you want to prolong this event....