View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 02:08 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Not exactly as I had planned but a most pleasant turn of events.....Lilith thought to herself, as she tilted her head back moaning softly as Spiderman sucked her nipple deeply into his warm, wet, mouth. "Not so fast" she hissed, " I can't give you what you want .... not yet. But I can give you a taste" and with that she rose up on her knees making sure she was just out of his reach. She slowly began rolling up the layers of her gown being sure to raise the edge high enough to reveal her delicate pussy, shaven clean with the exception of a small strip of well trimmed hair. Holding the edge of her dress up with one hand she placed two fingers of the other hand in her mouth and licked them getting them nice and wet, the whole time never breaking the intense eye contact with the Webbed One. Then she took her fingers and began to softly rub her pussy, rocking against her hand before finally shoving her fingers in her hot, wet, cunt. Still maintaining the gaze she droped her gown, leaned forward on one hand which once again revealed her breasts to him ... immediately causing him to break the gaze to look at them. Lilith leaned in close to his face and whispered against his lips..."just a taste for now... if your a good superhero you may earn the rest later" and with a wink she slipped her slick wet fingers between his soft lips.....and with out hesitation he lapped at them greedily, licking in between her fingers as if not wanting to miss a drop. Removing her fingers from his mouth she stood quickly, "rest now... you will need your strength for later I assure you" and with that promise she was gone.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas