View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 12:09 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Mine is in a corner of the living room. Hubby (when he's home) is usually sitting on the couch which is right at my left. He sits at the far end of the couch....he can see the screen but can't make out the print... So on the rare occasion I peruse the pictures I make sure he's at work..

Here's a picture to give you an idea of what I'm talking about....You can see my computer area (Disregard the mess, please! ) and the couch to my left....well if you visualize the couch extending back away from the computer..that's his favorite seat.
Now, mind you, he knows I go to a website called "Pixie's" but has NO CLUE at all that it's sexually oriented. I discuss some of the threads with him, a lot of the games, and he's familiar with some of the people...Like Murphy, obviously, since we visited him on vacation.
The reason it's in the living room is that I didn't want my computer time to take away from any "together" time we might have. Kind of hard to have a decent conversation if we aren't in the same room. And this decision to have the computer in the living room was made LONG before I ever discovered Pixies!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg comparea3a.jpg (101.3 KB, 282 views)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy