View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 03:36 PM

it tasted strong, slightly of soap, unertaste of piss, but mainly the hot taste of pre-cum and cock. I moved my lips across his bellend savouring the taste, the feeling and the out and out sexual thrill of cock-sucking, i love cock and the feeling of pleasing a lover like this is great. he groaned and gripped my head, his fingers in my hair. My tongue swirled around running along the ridge, over the head, slowly , hesistatingly on the frenum. Pre-cum leaked out and pre-cum tastes so good..I kept the pressure up moving my head up and down, feeling his cock fill my mouth and then empty, to fill again, my right hand gripped his shaft, my left slid underneath feeling his arse, moving to his anus and gently teasing a trail around it...

I came up for air and kissed him, knowing he could taste his own cock on my lips and tongue. My own cock was rock-hard, the end dark and shiny, pre-cum trailing out..."Fuck me.." I said voice thick with longing and lust.

I turned and bent slightly.. he gripped my hips and I felt his cock bump against my arse, I spread myself, positioning my anus for his sleek love-missile. He slid it betwen my cheeks, nestling against my anus..we both breathed deeply, anticipating, wanting this moment..he pushed and I, I whimpered a bit as his cock streched and spread my sphincter..."Ugghhh" he moaned holding his cockhead in the tight entrance, it felt intense and then he slid in further pushing past the band of muscle deep into my rectum, until i could feel that he was balls deep...