View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 05:48 AM

Dear Quinda,

What do guys want? Apart from beer, that's easy. They want to be stimulated and provoked for as long as possible before they come. What stimulates them? Again, that's easy; look at the girlie magazines. (Don't be afraid they will give you brain damage - anyone who can survive women's romantic novels is probably immune.) You might find them simple and crudely obvious. Never mind; 99.99% of men like them so you can't just ignore the message.

Men like obviously sex-oriented women - who draws all the guys at parties? You have to get out there in your heels and stockings and turn him on. I can hear you screaming "But's it's not ME!" Well - tough titty. Buying flowers for my lady is not me either, but I do enjoy the pleasure she gets from them.

Men like to talk and think sex, and be stimulated, for hours before they actually get close to the action. This can be hard for those ladies who like to cuddle up, get hot and ready, make love, resume normal life. It means you have to get him hard MUCH earlier and keep him salivating until you can finally take advantage of the woody you've been working on.

How do you do that? That's where you have to use your very own dirty mind. Whisper sexy things in his ear when you're out together. When you see an attractive girl, comment on her finer points and wonder if she's a good lay. Tell him you've left the panties off and give him a flash. Tell him what you like doing - in detail. Tell him how much you enjoyed his cock last night - again in juicy detail. Feel his cock when you can. I had a girlfiend who put her leg up on the car seat while we were driving the highway and fucked herself with a banana - kept me hard for ages and I still remember her fondly. When you get him home, spin it out for as long as possible by dressing right, talking and doing the things that keep him hard.

The general idea is that he only gets one orgasm at a time. You can either take him to bed and bang him silly for 20 minutes, or you can build up to it all afternoon. Which do you think he will prefer?

Oh, Quinda - please let me know what happens.....