View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 12:42 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Coach takes my hand and stands to lead me to the bar for a drink. As we pass Prophet the Vampyre in the doorway I lean to whisper, "Follow us! I need a drink and you need attention." Stepping to the bar I order a shot of tequila with a lemon on the side. Coach has a shot and Prophet comes to stand beside me. I suck the lemon, down the shot, and eat the entire lemon, peel and all! I have found it cleanses the pallet so that you're taste buds stand. I am now ready to play again. Coach says he is going out for some air. I feel the beat of the music calling me and I watch him go out to the patio. I see everyone on the dance floor and I am compelled to dance.

I walk to the dance floor and begin to sway to the music. Jaida is dancing alone and I watch as she moves her hips seductively. She is beautiful and I can see all eyes on her as she moves across the floor. Looking to the patio door I can see Coach watching intently. Prophet comes up behind me and taking my hips in his hands with his front to my back I feel him pressing his, still, rock hard cock to my ass. Jaida glides to the music and I am so very aroused at the happenings all around me.

~Thomas Dewar~