View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 01:21 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I return once again loaded down with supplies. As I drive up I can see in the far distance what appears to be a large lightening bug, then I realize it is our hostess showing the work men where to set up the "toys".... I stroll out to where she is and ask " bubbles or oil??" and she just smiles. I know that means she has it all figured out already so I stroll back to the bar where the bartender whips me up another mudslide. I stroll through the house checking on everyone before finding my Spidey flat out and straight up I giggle to myself and bend down placing a kiss on his head, both of them I hear the music and follow it to the deck where all the sexy people are dancing and getting their swerve on. I see an empty chaise next to the sheik and I settle in to people watch.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas