View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 09:40 AM

Hmmmm, now this makes for an interesting delimna .... being a total "control freak" every instinct in my body tells me to leave this room NOW!!! Someone else being in charge of my sexual decisions, well that's even more of a hot button for me!

I think I'd be safe with Lixy's choices, though there is always an element of surprize that has to be factored in .... But Coach, well in this, he's an unknown element .... if it's just something he wants me to do for him, well I can probably live with that, even if he were to ask me to do something I wasn't as comfortable with, but he may feel inclined to be getting even in some other way.

I'm wondering if there is a way to take back some of the control I have lost here.....

I build up my courage and speak up ....

"OK, let's just get something straight here, you believe that you two get to be puppet masters for the rest of the group .... I think there needs to be a few qualifiers here .... like, when a shot is made, the person making the shot can request a specific act or a specific person ... but not both, and when you request a specific person, they get to choose whom and what they do that they are comfortable with. That way everyone should be comfortable with this game and it's outcome. Does everyone agree?"

I look around and see nods and hear a general tone of consent ... Coach looks a bit disappointed, he looks in my eyes and sees that without my addition to the rules, well .... I'd be out of there, and maybe others as well. He nods and so does Lixy.