View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 06:14 AM

if your bloke is normal he must love settling in for a session of pussy-sucking. this is guaranteed to turn me on whatever my mood. my fave position is 69 lying on our sides and that can go on for ever for all I care. play with his balls and suck him softly and encourage him to stick a finger in your ass as he kisses, licks and sucks your pussy. oral stimulation is heavenly for both and you can't really go wrong with this, because the more aroused you become, the more passionately you chomp each other's bits and the end result is some kind of hypnotic ecstatic state if you ask me. oh, yr boyfriend will definitely love it big style if you make him cum in your mouth and then just keep sucking away for some minutes afterwards. when he just came, of course, his dick head is the most sensitive spot on his body ever and the sensation of having it sucked at that moment is out of this world. it makes the orgasm doubly or trebly powerful. try it on your knees with him standing over you for full effect. you will know you've hit the jackpot if his knees buckle and he can no longer stand.

have fun!