View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 11:23 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

WOOOoooooooooo Lixy

I have a special interest in YOU, and think I know you better than this. Nothing wrong with taking stock of where we are once in a while, but considering a sudden short cut across the lake with 200 ft. of chain is not the way to do it. lol

FIRST- I think it's fair to say that Fussy had a bit more than his average years activity during the last Sun orbit. Ask him what he did each of the 5 previous cycles. And I think it fair to say you carried out more than your normal load Samaritan duties this year. Life is not linier. It's sinusoidal. That's why they talk about it throwing you a "curve".

Now ……… if any of that has merit, ratchet this "life is passing me by" shit down to what may really be happening for you. Having worked your honest ass off and very consciously ordering of a little security is not letting "life pass you by" and it sure as hell isn't "selfish". Being a responsible person is something most people strive our whole life to become.

So now we have the facts that you have worked hard to acquire some of the security and comfort that is the basic goal of all people. We know that you can't help but to give your support and of yourself for the important people in your life. Sounds like the kind of person we all wish we had in our lives. You've worked hard enough and been on the block long enough to know that "the world is your apple" is a good battle cry for the young to get off their ass and see what they can make out of life (which you've ALREADY done a good job of), but is not the way the world works with all the conventions of reality. Something about "black and white reality being different than techno colored dreams".

Aren't you really asking "what's my next goal"? You have this "security" because you've developed some valuable skills and experience that has a lot of value to somebody. Would being able transfer some of these skills to others make you even more valuable to these people and perhaps at the same time start you into a training position with your current organization? Something like that could well lead to a whole new career without having to endanger your present status. You can become an "instructor/trainer" without having to become a "certified teacher" and these people are valuable to not only manufactures, but material and equipment suppliers as well as trade associations who pay good buck$ for these skills. A few course on developing training programs can take you a long way into a specialty field like I know you have.

I can talk to you about details in these particular areas, but you have a lot of options, are a long way from a dead end and SURE as heck haven't let anything pass you by. I don't see the crisis at the moment. Only opportunities to continue with the proven abilities that you are about, no matter in what direction.

Now I need you to talk to me about 'fitting' some silky material to your high end, instead of sewing high end executive furniture.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world